Tuesday, March 10, 2009

He's Sadistic, He Hit a Cow.

Really, honestly, seriously? I can't even believe this right now. I really, really can't.

I love how I was doing so well, at least briefly. No thoughts of him. No wondering what he was doing, not often anyway... And then, of course, today I was chat-chitting with my old youth pastor on Facebook and even HE knew about us seeing each other. He lives in freaking Oregon.

"I was there last month I saw a bunch of people. Missed you though. I talked to Ben Sisson and he mentioned you were hanging out with Ethan. How's that going?"

ARE YOU FREAKING EVEN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? Really, honestly, seriously.

I shrugged it off. I told Jess and she was like, "You should tell him you guys are doing freaking awesome!"

I hate my life a little bit. More so specifically him.

I'm stuck in a rut. Especially at home. It is so weird here. I hate it. I want school to be over so I can work full time so I can go to freaking Boston. Really, honestly, seriously.

I've been arguing with Devin a lot lately. I dunno why. We were fine all last semester, and we spent far more time together. Ironic, I think. I told him to keep it up and be mean. His birthday is coming up, so I keep threatening him with gift ideas. Haha. I have a really good one and he will feel bad for being such a jerk-face all the time.

Fail. Fail, fail, fail. fmylife.com

1 comment:

  1. Or you could tell him that you're doing him...


    That should do the trick ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete