Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Beginning.

Here's to the first blog of the year I suppose.

I seem to be on an All-American Reject high. I find it better than a drug [not that I'm able to really reference], but you know what I mean. Just sitting and enjoying decent music in a world that's not always so decent.

I think it's safe to say I'm tired, so forgive me if this blog isn't all that coherent.

I've discovered that I am good at over-analyzing a situation. I have no reason to. I warned myself not to get my hopes up, in efforts of being let down... So much for that. Though it may be to early to actually call it, but I am almost positive that yet again, history will repeat itself. Unfortunate. Very, very unfortunate.

I'm perplexed as to why I cannot gain access to G-Mail on FireFox. I detest using IE, but I suppose one does what they have to when they need to use their email. Pathetic.

I'm going to bed. Oh, and along with detesting Internet Explorer, I have discovered that I loathe iTunes and it's lack of cooperation. Yeah, that's right.

Good night.

1 comment: