Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Truth be told I am lying.

Hmm, what is the purpose of a lie? To cover up what you don't want others to know. Could it be mistaken as a secret, because in essence, it's the same. Just something to chew on I suppose.

I'm going to Arizona tomorrow. For about four days. Four very long days. I mean, I am excited, more or less, but come on. Menifee is bigger than Kingman. Pathetic. It's going to be such a fun drive. Six hours in my father's F-150. Joyous.

No, I am pretty stoked. I get to catch up on my sleep, hopefully. Do some homework, in theory. We're going cave exploring and supposedly going to some Wild-Animal Park. I had no idea Arizona contained such wonders. Haha....

I'd also like to reitterate the fact that I detest iTunes. Just throwing it out there. Again. I plugged in my father's iPod to charge it and add a few more songs, but no. Instead, I got to spend the last three hours importing the SAME CD's from the previous evening because iTunes felt the need to remove them from the Shuffle. WTHell? Yeah. [I had deleted the originals from my desk-top, but still, it's NEVER done that before] I'm annoyed to say the least.

Moving on. A spider bit my face. It hurts, it's bruised and pretty swollen. I don't appreciate spiders either. Haha.

I just realized how awful I sound, whining about things. I'm really not so whiney, it's just been a strenuous week...

On a positive note, I ran two miles today. That was exciting. And I made some tasty hard rolls. Go me. I think tomorrow I shall do my Consumme, granted I have enough time.

We went to Disneyland last night... It was, uh, interesting. No comment.

I think I'm done fiddling with iTunes for the night. That's as good as it's gonna get... Plus I woke up at FIVE this morning to go to freaking Denny's for the free breakfast. So much for that. Haha. It was quasi-refreshing to be up that early in the night, yes, night. If it's dark out, it is not the morning! But Marci, Arlene, Devin and I had a nice breakfast at Carl's Jr, which was across the street from the second Denny's we had gone to. It pleased me that we all ended up ordering lunch food at about six in the morning. I love thos kids.

I should probably put my stuff out so my mum can put it in the suitcase. Wow, I almost put "sootcase". I need to go to sleep.

1 comment: